This invaluable Teacher's Guide for Pīsō Ille Poētulus offers 13 hands-on activities for each chapter of the novel. Many activities focus on vocabulary and the Latin poetry, and others help students relate to the Latin culture.
Each chapter includes:
- a Chapter Notes section for Grammar/Culture Topics (organized according to NLE syllabi)
- comprehension Questions (& responses) in Latin and English
- the Poetry rhythms demystified
- a Vocabulary section with Phrases/Structures
- Thematic Vocabulary
- a list of TPRable words
- 4 Illustrated Tiered Readings
- an Activities section including 10 Sentences for Dictatiō (standard, Running, or Egg), One Word At a Time Stories (OWATS), 3 Word Clouds, Who Would/Wouldn’t say…? sentences, and a Poetry Practice worksheet (with an Answer Key).
To make working with this novel even easier, buy a set of workbooks for your students. Or get your discount with the Teacher's Discount Package.