It is easy and safe to order online at the CI Bookshop: the webshop has a round the clock service and our payment protocol uses SSL encryption to secure online data.
Ordering at our webshop can be done in a few, easy steps. Below we will lead you through these steps. If you still have questions you can reach us during office hours (Monday-Friday, 9am - 6pm Central European Time) at the following number 00316 1232 9694.
Step 1 Choose an article
- Go to the article of your choice, choose the language (if applicable) and click on the button 'add to cart'. In the same way you can 'add to cart' any other article you might wish to buy.
- When you are satisfied with your choices go to the 'shopping cart' by clicking on the shopping cart symbol in the bar at the top of the webpage.
- If required you can still make adjustments to your order on the shopping cart page. If you do so please click on the button 'update shopping cart' before continuing to the next step.
- From the shopping cart page you can go back to the webshop by clicking on 'continue shopping', in case you would like to add another item to your order.
- Completely done? Please click on the button 'proceed to checkout'.
Step 2 Personal details
In order for us to process your order and payment and send you the desired articles we ask you to enter a few personal details. This can be done in two ways:
- Either create an account with us, so when you visit us next you can simply login with your e-mail address and password.
- Or order as a guest, which entails filling in your details again if you want to order from us in the future.
Step 3 Method of payment
- Choose your preferred method of payment: iDEAL, PayPal, Bankcontact/Mister Cash, Belfius, Sofort or bank transfer.
- When you have chosen the method of payment you will be asked to enter your bank details.
- After entering your details and confirming your order, payment will be processed automatically. Payments to The CI Bookshop are handled in a secure way by Mollie Payments. All information exchanged for the purpose of processing payments will be encrypted according to SSL-protocol. This information cannot be tracked, intercepted or used by other parties. Nor is this information stored in any way in our computer system.
Note: Articles will not be reserved for you untill payment has been processed. Adding them to your shopping cart is not sufficient.
All prices mentioned in the webshop include VAT.
The general terms and conditions apply to all orders placed in The CI Bookshop.
All articles for sale in The CI Bookshop are garanteed by law. Garanteed by law means that a product is or does what a costumer in all fairness may expect it to be or do.
Do not hesitate to get in touch with us with any questions you may still have.