This Simpli-Guide is simply a guide to using the book Daniel el detective in your classes. The easiest way to create compelling classes with this novel. Get your discount with the Teacher's Discount Package, which also includes the audiobook.
Don’t feel pressured to use every activity or even ask every question in the guide. As the expert of your classroom, you decide which of the resources to use in the ways you see fit.
This Simpli-Guide includes:
- Teacher Tips and Skills, plus other ideas like:
– Ideas for upper levels
– How to use Teacher “cheat sheets”
– Got questions? How to PQA
– Using PictureTalk (and pictures for each chapter)
– Getting Mileage Out of Novels
– Extension ideas
- Teacher “cheat sheets” for each chapter
- Chapter Quizzes, a Final Assessment and Additional assessment ideas
- Non-fiction article about Spain and La Tomatina
- Grading Rubrics for speaking/writing