Develop an ear for the Spanish language by listening to this engaging audio book!
You are sure to be amazed and inspired by the incredible stories of these six extraordinary women!
- When a crippling illness attacked Beatrice ‘Bebe’ Vio’s body, she struggled not to let it destroy her passion for the sport she had once dominated and loved.
- Yusra Mardini pursued her passion of swimming in spite of living amid violence, war, and instability.
- Although strict laws forbade it, Sonita Alizadeh used her mind and her voice to speak up for herself and other Afghan girls.
- Irena Sendler risked her own life to save the lives of thousands of Jewish babies when Nazi Germany invaded Poland.
- War heroine, Petra Herrera, wouldn’t take ‘no’ for an answer when she was forbidden from fighting alongside males during the Mexican Revolution.
- Clemantine Wamariya used the horrors that she endured during the Rwandan genocide of the Tutsi people to become a powerful advocate for refugees worldwide.
Please note! Make your choice for novice or intermediate version above.