A great addition to TPRS has been MovieTalk lessons. MovieTalk is considered part of TPRS when the 3-step process is implemented:
1) establish meaning of vocabulary and grammar structures,
2) ask-a-story, and
TPRS teachers have taken MovieTalk videos commonly found on websites such as YouTube and fit them to the TPRS process by choosing clips with repetitive plots and compelling stories and turning the MovieTalks into short story scripts. In this resource you will find numerous examples of these scripts along with students activities.
This product is designed to be reproducible for students and have 5 levels of stories for each chapter with a variety of activities and a sixth extended version story for each video.
Guide words for beginning level main story and Personalized Questions and Answer suggestions for teachers and readings and activities for students.
- Brief reading version A
- Brief reading version B
- Beginning level main story 1 (2 student activities)
- Intermediate level main story 2 (1 student activity)
- Advanced level main story 3 (1 student activity)
- Additional reading version (1 student activity)