|Delivery time:||varies per country|
Spanish: Cuentame – Student Reader
Spiral-bound book containing daily readings based on the day’s new vocabulary. ¡Cuéntame! focuses on the following goals & objectives:
Students will be able to:
1. Identify and understand high-frequency vocabulary.
2. Understand and answer simple questions pertaining to personal state of being, family and personal
facts, such as name, age, where one lives, etc.
3. Understand and express thirst, hunger, state of mind and being.
4. State wants, likes and dislikes.
5. Understand and answer simple questions pertaining to everyday life,
6. Understand summarize short reading passages.
7. Understand and retell short stories and sequences.
Goals of Program:
* To develop an understanding and an appreciation for other languages and cultures.
* To develop real usable listening comprehension skills.
* To develop verbal proficiency in the target language, using correct accent and pronunciation.
* To build a vocabulary base, which will enable the learner to communicate about a variety of commonly
and frequently discussed topics.
• To develop solid language skills in the four modes of language: listening, speaking, reading and writing.
|Author:||Carol Gaab & Teri Abelaira|
|Adaptation:||contributions by Michael Treadwell|
|Year of publication:||2005|
|Can it be used for home study?:||Nee|
|Language of instruction:||English|