Two versions in one cover! One version for pre-intermediate learners starting from the front cover, but if you start reading from the back the reading will be more demanding and suited for learners at an intermediate level.
- La muchacha y el viento – Nahuatl (México)
- La india Mariana – Argentina
- El origen del maíz – Bolivia
- La leyenda del coquí – Puerto Rico
- El Sombrerón – Guatemala
- El Silbón – Venezuela
- novice level: 215 unique words
- intermediate level: 280 unique words
- written in past tense
- Neutral Spanish with several Latin-American characteristics: more use of personal pronouns than in Spain, and the use of 'ustedes' instead of 'vosotros'.
- setting: various Latin-American countries
Information for teachers
To prepare your classes for this book, use the practical teacher’s guide.
Would you like to order a set of 20 of more copies* for your class? We will give you a 10% discount (for 20 or more copies of the same title). Please, order the novels via e-mail. Due to relatively small stock numbers, please allow 2-3 weeks for your order.
*All books and novels are copyright protected, which means that copying this book for use in your classroom is not permitted.