Two versions in one cover! One version for pre-intermediate learners starting from the front cover, but if you start reading from the back the reading will be more demanding and suited for learners at an intermediate level.
- La muchacha y el viento – Nahuatl (México)
- La india Mariana – Argentina
- El origen del maíz – Bolivia
- La leyenda del coquí – Puerto Rico
- El Sombrerón – Guatemala
- El Silbón – Venezuela
- novice level: 215 unique words
- intermediate level: 280 unique words
- written in past tense
- Neutral Spanish with several Latin-American characteristics: more use of personal pronouns than in Spain, and the use of 'ustedes' instead of 'vosotros'.
- setting: various Latin-American countries
Buy the audio book to accompany this book, so you can listen while you read and improve your comprehension and pronunciation! Get your discount with the discount package with 1 cd or the discount package with 2 cd’s.
Information for teachers
To prepare your classes for this book, use the practical teacher’s guide. Get your discount with a Teacher’s discount package!
Would you like to order a set of 20 of more copies* for your class? We will give you a 10% discount (for 20 or more copies of the same title). Please, order the novels via e-mail. Due to relatively small stock numbers, please allow 2-3 weeks for your order.
*All books and novels are copyright protected, which means that copying this book for use in your classroom is not permitted.