Bob has saved money for ticket to his favorite singer. He wants to invite his girlfriend and surprise her. But he can't get his hands on tickets anywhere. Can his friend Justin help him?
- first-year Chinese reader
- in Pinyin and simplified characters
- less than 100 unique characters
- characters are printed in different colors, indicating the pronunciation tones
- contains a glossary Chinese-English
Information for teachers
Find out more about teaching Chinese through novels and comprehensible input at Terry Waltz's blog and Ignite Language.
Would you like to order a set of 20 of more copies* for your class? We will give you a 10% discount (for 20 or more copies of the same title). Please, order the novels via e-mail. Due to relatively small stock numbers, please allow 2-3 weeks for your order.